The annual Chicago DHCS Colloquium is funded by the partner institutions, with the host institution taking the leading role.
Northwestern University is this year’s host, and we are grateful for generous support from
- The Graduate School
- The McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Weinberg College of Arts and Science
- The University Library
- Academic and Research Technologies
- The Ford Center for Global Citizenship
- The Alice Kaplan Institute for the Humanities
- The Department of English
We are also grateful for support from the following partner institutions:
- DePaul University
- Loyola University
- The University of Chicago
Finally, we are grateful for the support that FontoXML, MarkLogic and oXygen have offered in support of both the TEI Conference and the Chicago DHCS Colloquium.